How did you come up with the name "Sleadrest™ (Satin-lined headrest)"?
- I love word mashups! I wanted the name to be unique, but to also describe the product so when Sleadrest™ (Satin-lined headrest) came to mind it was a winner.
What are the dimensions for the Sleadrest™ (Satin-lined headrest)?
- 6 inches X 5 inches
Where are your materials sourced and where is your product made?
- All materials are sourced in the USA and the subsequent product is also proudly handcrafted in the USA!
Will my Sleadrest™ (Satin-lined headrest) fit all car seats?
- Great question! This product was specifically designed with a convertible car seat in mind to help my daughter. It will fit most car seats that have a headrest, including some infant car seats that have a headrest insert. This product may not be a seamless fit for smaller, infant car seats, but a product is in the works to solve that so stay tuned!
When will my product ship?
- Your product will ship within 1-2 business days after an order has been placed (excludes holidays and weekends).
What is the cost to ship?
- Domestic shipping cost starts at $3.30, depending on the number of items ordered, for USPS First Class with delivery in up to 5 business days.
- Canada: International shipping cost starts at $10.10, depending on the number of items ordered, for USPS First Class Package International with delivery in up to 7 business days.
- Mexico: International shipping cost starts at $12.10, depending on the number of items ordered, for USPS First Class Package International with delivery in up to 7 business days.
- All other countries and regions not listed above: Satin Project is not currently shipping to additional countries. COVID-18 has caused a temporary suspension of shipping services to certain countries.
Will I be notified when my product ships?
- Absolutely! As long as you provide the necessary contact information (e-mail or phone number) you will be provided shipping updates.
What should I do if I would like to initiate a return but the card I used is no longer active?
- All refunds are returned to the original payment method. If the credit/debit card you used for your initial purchase is no longer active, please advise your bank of the impending refund as they should be able to further assist.